There are many reasons why our stomachs become sensitive. Here are some considerations for helping with sensitivity:
- Remove the popular food allergens/irritants: wheat, corn, dairy and soy
- Ingest good bacteria (probiotics): capsule form or fermented foods
- Eat a real foods diet will help you to avoid other foods that might be causing issues
- Remove stress and anxiety. Try daily yoga breathing and stretching with the addition of positive thinking (Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health), prayer and meditation.
- Exercise is great for the digestive system. Yoga or simple 20-minute walks are both helpful.
- Sometimes we can eat too many HIGH FODMAP foods which can cause bloating and stomach irritations too.